Wednesday 31 August 2011

Quick catch up ....

Hi All,

Im sorry its been a while, life has been pretty hectic recently!! Im now 31 weeks pregnant with my little man and the nesting instict has kicked in, in quite an extreme manner!! Just short of reaching for the toothbrush to scrub every inch of the skirting boards and above I have been over and over every surface a hundred times and rearranged everything on a daily basis from furniture to clothes!!

Im still deciding on names, I could reel off dozens of girls names but boys names arnt flowing so freely! Im looking for old fashioned names so if you have any ideas please let me know!!

I hope the childrens holidays arnt now dragging too much with your little ones left bored and whining with no ideas or energy left to entertain them with!! Thankfully my children are not quite at that stage yet.

One sad piece of news which happened recently is that I had to make the heart breaking decision to put my nearly one year old puppy to sleep. She had some nasty and unfortunate inherited kidney disease which was causing her great pain and suffering. The only comfort I can take at this time is that she is no longer in pain, she will always be part of my family and our hearts and we love her so much for the short happy time she gave us. RIP Lola xxx

Anyway, I should be back with my blogs soon so look forward to catching up again then xxx

1 comment:

  1. Matchmaking dating is for those who doesn’t have enough time for finding a beloved person late after work or on weekends. All you need is to join one of dating platforms (registration is free), mention your requirements, and the system will deliver compatible profiles to you asap. Easy-breezy and effective. dating a single mom

    ReplyDelete